Aaronia SPECTRAN HF-80200 V5 RSA (9kHz to 20GHz) spektrianalysaattori 19″ räkkiin
V5 versioita on saatavilla 12, 16 ja 20 GHz versioina.
Kysy hintaa yhteydenottolomakkeella.
Aaronia presents the SPECTRAN V5 RSA, a real-time remote controlled Spectrum Analyzer designed to capture even shortest signal transmissions.
The SPECTRAN RSA Spectrum Analyzer Series offers an incredible performance at an unbeatable price-performance. Each RSA unit can be mounted into a common 19“ instrument rack and requires one height unit (1U) only. Thus the RSA is perfectly suitable for stationary use in laboratories as well as, thanks to the low power consumption, for mobile use in measuring vehicles or satellite broadcasting vans.
The Analyzer is remote controllable through the USB interface or Lan/Ethernet, allowing a continuous logging and streaming of any frequency range and direct access to the Analyzer through each PC connected to the Internet.
• Up to 175MHz Real-Time bandwidth
• Frequency range 9kHz to 20GHz
• Fully remote-controlled via LAN/Ethernet/Internet
• POI below 1μs
• Real-time I/Q streaming via USB (in preparation)
• Sweep speed: up to 14THz/s
• Patented polyphase filter technology
• Patented spectrum analysis (modulated LO)
• First analyzer with ultra fast LO sweeps (μS DDS sweep)
• Compact and lightweight
• Optional I/Q Generator (6GHz) and Power Meter (40GHz)
• Includes World´s first 3D Real-Time Spectrum monitoring and recording Software „RTSA Suite“ (gapless streaming and playback)