Rigol DG811 10MHz Arbitrary Waveform Function Generator
As a multi-functional signal generator, DG800 series function/arbitrary waveform generator integrates many instruments into 1, such as function generator, arbitrary waveform generator, noise generator, pulse generator, harmonic generator, analog/digital modulator, and frequency counter. As a multi-functional and portable instrument, it offers you a new choice in education, R&D, production, measurement, and other industries with its user-friendly touch screen and high performance at an unprecedented price point.
- Unique SiFi II (Signal Fidelity II) technology: generate the arbitrary waveforms point by point; recover the signal without distortion; sample rate accurate and adjustable; jitter of all the output waveforms (including Sine, Pulse, etc.) as low as 200 ps
- 2 Mpts memory depth (standard); 8 Mpts memory depth (optional) per channel for arbitrary waveforms
- Optional dual-channel with the same performance, equivalent to two independent signal sources
- High frequency stability: ±1 ppm; low phase noise: -105 dBc/Hz
- Built-in up to 8 orders harmonics generator
- Built-in 7 digits/s, 240 MHz bandwidth full featured frequency counter
- Up to 160 built-in arbitrary waveforms, covering the common signals in engineering application, medical electronics, auto electronics, math processing, and other various fields
- Sample rate up to 125 MSa/s, vertical resolution 16 bits
- Arbitrary waveform sequence editing function available; arbitrary waveforms also can be generated through the PC software ( Ultra Station )
- Various analog and digital modulation functions: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, and PWM.
- Standard waveform combine function, capable of outputting specified waveforms combined with the basic waveforms
- Standard channel tracking function, when enabled, all the parameters of both channels are updated based on users’ configurations
- The remote control can be realized by using SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments) commands. PC software (Ultra Sigma)
- USB HOST&DEVICE interface (standard); USB-GPIB function supported
- 4.3” TFT color touch screen
- RS232, PRBS, and Dualtone outputs supported
Load Ultra Station PC based waveform editing software.