TekBox TBST120/60/60/2 – Shielded Tent 58dB
The TBST-120/60/60/2 is a shielded tent, designed to suppress interference from ambient noise during EMC pre-compliance measurements. With a size of 120 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm, it can accommodate any Tekbox pre-compliance test equipment such as LISNs or TEM-cells.
The shielded tent is composed of two layers of conductive fabrics. It is supported by rigid aluminium profiles. The filter panel at the side provides a 240V/10A AC filter, two 240V/10A DC filter and four coaxial feed through adapters with screw caps. The access opening is sealed with conductive Velcro tape.
- Outer dimensions: 120 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm
- Opening dimensions: 85 cm x 35 cm
- Frame: 20 mm x 20mm extruded aluminium profiles
- Shielding: 2 layers of conductive fabrics
- Seal: conductive Velcro tape
- Suspension: Velcro stripes
- Filter panel: 1 x 240V/10A AC filter; IEC socket
2 x 240V/10A DC filter; cables with female Banana couplers
3 x N- female feed through connector with screw caps
1 x BNC-female feed through connector
- Attenuation: >58 dB in the range DC to 1.5 GHz
- Weight: 10.8 kg