Rigol RP5600A 600 MHz Passive Probe
The RIGOL RP5600A passive probe provides up to 600 MHz bandwidth and uses modular structure allowing users to replace the probe tips. The probe has compact structure and uses snap-on BNC connector for easy connection with the oscilloscope.
- Up to 600 MHz analog bandwidth.
- Precise and tenuous probe tip.
- Auto identification of the probe attenuation ratio (when supported by the oscilloscope).
- Firm, durable and retractable normal probe hook.
- Equipped with many kinds of ground lines to connect to different earth terminals.